Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:34 am

All times are

Post subject: Trevor's GoPro Hero2
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:57 am 
Emperor
Emperor

Here's a few daytime videos I had on a GoPro Hero2 that I am testing for Trevor (buckhuntertrailcam) using the Safari Camera Controller with Amplified Audio Backpacker. Safari board was set to Day Only Videos in Feeder Mode which shoots around 37 second clips with a 1 minute delay between activations.

https://youtu.be/SGsL3bBiOj0

https://youtu.be/SdUl-n7dzrE

https://youtu.be/smCGS5DRnd0

Post subject: Re: Trevor's GoPro Hero2
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:00 am 
Emperor
Emperor

Looks like you're getting great results from that. The audio is really crisp!

Blessings..........Pastorjim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:50 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Amplified, you're not kidding Ralph, that'll put a smile on Trev's face.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:20 am 
Emperor
Emperor

westcocanuck2 wrote:
Amplified, you're not kidding Ralph, that'll put a smile on Trev's face.

Your not wrong Gary, I can't wait to get my hands on those new parts and get that build completed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:37 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Sound is over the top. Can’t wait until you compare it with your browning cam. Video and audio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:27 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

ghosthunters wrote:
Sound is over the top. Can’t wait until you compare it with your browning cam. Video and audio.

Me either Daryl........ l have been comparing the Browning and the Bushnell for a couple of years now. The Bushnell is hands down better video and when the sound actually works the Browning has better sound.
I will set the 3 together for a week and we shall see ;)

Post subject: Trevor's GoPro Hero2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:35 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

buckhuntertrailcam wrote:
ghosthunters wrote:

Me either Daryl........ l have been comparing the Browning and the Bushnell for a couple of years now. The Bushnell is hands down better video and when the sound actually works the Browning has better sound.

I also can’t wait till you get your parts ... pretty exciting stuff for yuh!. Will be cool to hear what you find out in your comparisons. Building is so much part of this hobby for me as well. Also I Like seeing your animals/subjects from your neck of the woods. The amped sound is sure an added bonus. I believe Ralph likes challenges .. lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:19 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

ghosthunters wrote:
ghosthunters wrote:

I also can’t wait till you get your parts ... pretty exciting stuff for yuh!. Will be cool to hear what you find out in your comparisons. Building is so much part of this hobby for me as well. Also I Like seeing your animals/subjects from your neck of the woods. The amped sound is sure an added bonus. I believe Ralph likes challenges .. lol

I do occasionally take on a challenge and it is mostly due to you Daryl. :rofll I'm not that good with all of this stuff and certainly don't have the knowledge that Jeff and other guys on here have but I get by. You guys push me to keep coming up with new stuff and I do my best to make it happen so your camera traps get better and give you guys the performance you ask for. I want to thank each of you that have kept me going over the several years that I have been a supplier and the challenges are what keeps it interesting. Without new ideas from all of you the camera trap hobby would become stale.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:32 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

bigbassmann wrote:
ghosthunters wrote:
[quote="ghosthunters"]Sound is over the top. Can’t wait until you compare it with your browning cam. Video and audio.

I do occasionally take on a challenge and it is mostly due to you Daryl. :rofll I'm not that good with all of this stuff and certainly don't have the knowledge that Jeff and other guys on here have but I get by. You guys push me to keep coming up with new stuff and I do my best to make it happen so your camera traps get better and give you guys the performance you ask for. I want to thank each of you that have kept me going over the several years that I have been a supplier and the challenges are what keeps it interesting. Without new ideas from all of you the camera trap hobby would become stale.[/quote]

Well it’s much appreciated the stuff that you have done for the community ... DVNS control boards and the many GoPro variations I personally have enjoyed. Something new to build and do instead of just a normal build. Thanks Ralph!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:53 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Thanks Ralph, l am continually thinking outside the circle and have lots of ideas rolling around so l am glad your up for future challenges. Still awaiting my permits for my intended challenges in a couple of restricted areas as soon as l get the access permit, you never know what I am going to request lol.

All times are