Welcome Anonymous
Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:50 am

All times are



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:18 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Posts: 1224
Location: Nebraska
That is not it. Here is the Lume Cube web site address. http://www.lumecube.com.

On amazon the correct version says Lume Cube 2.0.

_________________
http://www.trlcam.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:06 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:46 am
Posts: 976
Location: Australia
-jeff wrote:
That is not it. Here is the Lume Cube web site address. http://www.lumecube.com.

On amazon the correct version says Lume Cube 2.0.


Yes aware of the website www.lumecube.com. I have looked at it several times.
www.amazon.com & www.amazon.com.au do not list Lume cube 2.0, they only lists Lume cube 1.0 and Lume cube Air. Also other gereric versions eventhough they name them as Lume cube 2.0
The only place 2.0 is available is at the official Lume cube website and it will cost $181 landed.

_________________
www.trevorwillistaxidermy.com
Vimeo: Trevor Willis


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:34 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 3448
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
-jeff wrote:
It is supposed to be in the teens this week and I am sure it will be below zero later this winter. So, the test will continue. I think I will pick up a couple more lights and broaden the field of view.


Jeff ... how has it been working in the colder temps now? Or thus far ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Posts: 1224
Location: Nebraska
ghosthunters wrote:
-jeff wrote:
It is supposed to be in the teens this week and I am sure it will be below zero later this winter. So, the test will continue. I think I will pick up a couple more lights and broaden the field of view.


Jeff ... how has it been working in the colder temps now? Or thus far ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It's been out there over a month and on the original charge. It's been in the low teens F so far this winter and sure to be in the negative numbers in a few weeks. So far I am impressed. We have a fresh blanket of snow here, so I'm anxious to see how that affects the lighting.

_________________
http://www.trlcam.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:53 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 3448
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
-jeff wrote:
ghosthunters wrote:
-jeff wrote:
It is supposed to be in the teens this week and I am sure it will be below zero later this winter. So, the test will continue. I think I will pick up a couple more lights and broaden the field of view.


Jeff ... how has it been working in the colder temps now? Or thus far ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It's been out there over a month and on the original charge. It's been in the low teens F so far this winter and sure to be in the negative numbers in a few weeks. So far I am impressed. We have a fresh blanket of snow here, so I'm anxious to see how that affects the lighting.


Ok ... please let me know as well... thanks so much Jeff


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Posts: 1224
Location: Nebraska
Here are a few images from the set with the Lume Cube. Nikon D600, one SB900 and one Lume Cube, TRLcam PIR.

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
http://www.trlcam.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:03 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 3448
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
The images are great. I see you only used one cube as well. Battery power of the cube still performing well ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Posts: 1224
Location: Nebraska
I brought it back from the field today. Still working on the original charge.

_________________
http://www.trlcam.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:32 am 
Offline
Fledgling
Fledgling

Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 23
Interesting Jeff. Might you have a picture of how you had your slave setup?
Thanks, CSB


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Lume Cube
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:11 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Posts: 1224
Location: Nebraska
I don't have a picture but all I used was a 1" RAM ball on the slave, a 1" ball on a log and a 6" arm between the two.

_________________
http://www.trlcam.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are


Who is online

Array


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group